Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions form part of your agreement with Yoga Selection Pty Ltd, a company duly incorporated and trading in Australia. By accessing our website, signing up for a service, registering as a customer, or ordering products you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms. These Terms & Conditions may be updated from time to time.
Becoming a Customer
In order to become a customer with us, you must:
- be aged 18 or older;
- be an individual, company or partnership; and
- provide an address, email address and credit card details.
You must not attempt to become a customer or obtain an account if you do not meet these criteria.
Placing Your Order
Orders can only be made and placed through our website. Orders follow a subscription period as itemised in each offer you select. There is no minimum or maximum period, you can cancel at any time, upon you giving us 7 days’ written notice. Subscription orders run monthly or annually.
When you place an order or subscribe to a product, you agree to purchase the particular products from us for the price (including any applicable shipping costs/delivery costs, charges and taxes) stated at the time you place the order, except as advised. You will be asked to confirm your order and account details each time you place a new order.
Changing Your Order
You can make changes to your order at anytime online via logging into your account details. The Company will bill you for each shipment on the day it is shipped (apart from your first order where payment is taken in advance).
Subscriptions will be automatically be renewed and your credit card will be charged on the renewal date without the need for any further notice from you. You always have an option to cancel your subscription, any time prior to the renewal date being the last date of your subscription.
We reserve the right to change or remove any content from our website without the need to inform you prior.
Cancelling Your Membership
You can cancel your membership at any time by clicking the link on your “My Account” page. We do not provide refunds for cancelled monthly or annual memberships, except in circumstances as dictated by Australian consumer laws. When cancelling prior to the due date for your next payment, your account will remain active and useable for the remaining period that has been paid for.
Our Store Credit has no expiration date.
We do understand that errors are made, therefore, if there is a valid reason for a refund to a credit, debit or gift card, our accounting department will review the situation and will issue the proper refund; you will be advised via email. Note that in some cases, a partial and not a full refund will be issue based on the unused time of an ad. Any request for refund is to be sent via email.
Videos can be viewed on computers, tablets and smart phones via a web browser. Yoga Selection make no guarentees that videos are able to be viewed via smart televisions, Roku and Apple TV.
Copyright in this web site (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings, image and video recordings and software) is owned or licensed by us. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation which applies in your jurisdiction, and except as expressly authorised by these Terms and Conditions, you may not in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this web site; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this web site;
without our written permission.
Except where otherwise specified, any word or device to which is attached the ™ or ® symbol is a registered trade mark.
If you use any of our trade marks in reference to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us. You must not use any of our trade marks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive;
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this web site).
We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, including death or major injury and any ongoing disability, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this web site or any material on this website including any linked web site, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this web site.
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these Terms and Conditions is hereby excluded. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding or modifying the application of, or our liability under, any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included. Our liability will be limited for a breach of that condition or warranty to one or more of the following: if the breach relates to our advertising services, (i) the supplying of the services again or (ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
EXCEPTION TO DISCLAIMER
This disclaimer set out in these Terms and Conditions does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute if, and to that extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
You must not:
- use the website or Service for activities that breach any laws, infringe a third party’s rights or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes;
- use the website or Service in any way, or transmit to or via the website any material, which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which prevents any other person from using the website or Service;
- make fraudulent or speculative enquiries, purchases, or requests;
- use another person’s details without their permission or impersonate another person;
- tamper with or hinder the operation of the website;
- use any mechanism or technique to obtain the details of another customer;
- knowingly transmit any virus, worm, defect, trojan or similar disabling or malicious device to the website;
- modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the website;
- remove or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the website;
- create accounts by automated means;
- use the website to violate the security of any computer or other network or engage in illegal conduct;
- use the website or Service other than in accordance with these terms ; or
- Enable or permit another person to commit any of the above acts.
- Post any offensive comments, behaviour or material.
We reserve the right to remove any offensive material or comments, or suspend or terminate accounts that breach these terms at our complete discretion without referring the matter to you prior.
LINKED WEB SITES
This web site may contain links to other web sites (“linked web sites”). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked web sites.
Our links with linked web sites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked web sites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked web sites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
All payments made will be in Australian Dollars ($AUD). Payment for the services and products, if any, purchases on this site may be made by credit card. Currently, we accept the following major credit cards: Visa® and MasterCard®. We may in time modify our list of accepted credit cards. You will be required to provide us with the exact billing address that your credit card issuer has on file for you. You may further be required to provide us with the security code on your credit card. You authorise us and our agents to transact payments on your behalf. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing, or denial of, your order. We reserve the right to suspend Service to you in the event you have provided inaccurate or incomplete credit card information.
Further, we reserve the right to request the card holder to complete and sign and return by fax or email our CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM with legible copies of the card and photo ID. These documents can also be scanned (or photo) and return via email as PDF or JPG files.
FRAUDULENT CARDS TRANSACTIONS
We will not tolerate unauthorized credit card transactions.
We will fully investigate and we will prosecute all incidents of credit and debit cards fraud including but not limited to reporting such incidents to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
Furthermore, we reserve the right to permanently suspend and ban your account from this website.
Closing Accounts and Limiting Account Access
At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to close an account at any time for any reason, including but not limited to a violation of this Agreement.
Any of the following events may lead to your account being limited OR suspended:
- Reports of unauthorized or unusual credit card use associated with the account.
- Reports of unauthorized or unusual bank account use associated with the account.
- Receipt of potentially fraudulent funds.
- Refusal to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of identity when requested.
- The account has been used in or to facilitate fraudulent activity.
- Violations of this User Agreement.
Health and Wellbeing
Any information on this website is intended as general information only. It is not intended to provide or take the place of medical advice or health advice in respect to your direct circumstances. We do not make any representations that our products or programs will improve your life or your health. Permission from your treating physician should always be sought prior to attempting any online classes.
Those people using our products or programs as part of one of their weight loss programs or health regimes should also consult a physician before beginning a weight loss plan. Our products and programs are not intended to treat, diagnose or prevent any disease.
Information on this Website is intended as general information only. It is not intended to provide or take the place of medical advice. Always consult with qualified Medical professionals for diagnosis and treatment, as well as answers to personal health care questions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws in force in the State of New South Wales. In the event that the State of New South Wales does not have jurisdiction to hear matters relating to this agreement, then the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia will apply. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.